Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LOAD 512 Day 1

I am taking a class this month called Load 512. We are challenged to think outside the box each day for May. So here is my Day 1 self portrait. I don't ever like my picture but with some of my darling kids I start to look better. I absolutely love Spring and the popping of new flowers and the warmer weather! It probably doesn't hurt that April is my birthday month ;D The first one is a collage and the second I added a few elements and a little bit of journaling.  The last one is a traditional scrapbook page while the first two are digital.  They are a bit blurry enlarging so but otherwise I think it is hard to see them. Enjoy God's blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!