Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCC Copic Marker Class Day 7

Sandy showed not only how to awesomely color this image but also how to make a background to cover up an oops!
 SO I wasn't planning a  background but when I noticed this red mark from coloring on top of this image with copic markers that had bled through, I knew I need to do something to salvage it!  I could have cut it out (which is what I would have done if I hadn't seen how cool Sandy's looked~ way better than I did here… but I did try ;0) I should have worked the background a little more, it is not too blended but hmmm maybe that was the look I was going for (or as my kids would say or nah)!


Check back I think this guy will make his way to a card but it might be for project life instead as we don't do much with cards around Halloween although I could send it to my son at school (doubt he would really appreciate it though, so we shall see!)

What would you do with it? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! Hope you are doing well, as well as the rest of your clan!
    How long does it take you to make one of these pictures?? Are you drawing them AND adding the color? Looks like a lot of technology work :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audra! I am just adding the color here. The image was part of a class that was about using Copic markers to color. I don't have a lot but it is fun to play with. A stress reliever for me! Usually I stamp the image and then color!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!