Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cards in a set

Gosh I don't know why it has been so long since I posted but life just never seems to slow down! SO I will be back soon with my Week in our life that I am putting together from Ali Edwards. Anyway today I am posting some cards I made as a set for my 2nd cousin who is turning 93 tomorrow! She can not see very well so I made the sentiments big and she still loves to write cards so this will give her some to send to her friends. It is unbelievable but I wish she were here but I will have to be consoled to send her some cards, candy,and bath soap! So here is a set I put together for her... I was playing around with a background stamp and different colors. Then I just added a simple big Thanks and Happy Birthday...Cards you can never have too many of! I think I like the grey with the white letters. How about you? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!