Friday, September 27, 2013

Insider Online Card Classes 2nd Card

I made this card for a good friend of mine who had a birthday recently. The items on the left are die cuts and tehn I stamped the sentiment in white first and then in the color to appear shadowed and to get the true ink color to show (everything seems muted on kraft card stock). I added a strip of colored cardstock and wash tape. Then in the inside I continued with the washi tape and sentiment stamped the same way.
I am submitting this to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card, love the washi tape and the pretty sentiment die cuts. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!