Monday, September 29, 2014

OCC Copic Marker Class Day 4

Day 4 – Turning On The Lights


This day talks about shading on flowers and such… I tried some different ways that I have never tried. 
This first pic is from watching Kristina Werner's video and trying her technique.

 This example is from watching Jennifer McGuire's video and trying to emulate (rather poorly) what she did… These ladies make it look soooo easy and for me it is not.  But I am practicing so maybe somewhere down the road (okay I will try not to break into song here…HA!)

 Here I tried the light source coming from the top left and it was okay.  I don't think the yellow colors blend too well.  Those are the colors I have so oh well… I do think my leaves look more realistic so that is cool!
Well what do you think?? Have you signed up for this course yet???!
Have an amazing day! ~God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!