Monday, September 29, 2014

OCC Copic Marker Class Day 5

Day 5 – Coloring Skin, Hair, and Clothing

This first coloring is based off of how Kristina Werner colors hair.  Her hair coloring is phenomenal and she makes it look really easy, but for me not so...







The next group is from a video I watched in the class that Kelly Marie shows how she colors hair. This was a little easier to achieve...




 This is all of my practice ones together.  I did more practices of the hair because I thought I did the faces pretty well.  I will be finishing them later but wanted to show (keep up with) what I have done so far...
 Well what do you think?… Which one did you like the best? Skin…hair…
Have an amazing day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!