Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas with Feminine Twist Challenge

I made this tag using part of the cardboard that came in my daughter's tights. It is a slightly larger tag and I am planning on making a pocket in the back of it to place our annual letter and family picture in it for my parents and then place it on their gift. They love animals so I thought this tag colored in with copic markers was perfect. I was inspired by Julia Stainton's tag with the snowflake background and Jennifer McGuire's tag with the animals ( okay she used a bird ) so I might be stretching a bit. But I have been so inspi
red by all things done by Jennifer that this has to partly inspired by her! Thanks Jennifer!!
I love this stamp by Kristina Werner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!