Monday, December 31, 2012

Hero Arts Clear Take 'n Make

I am entering a few cards for a challenge from Ellen Hutson this unfortunately I gave my cards away before I realized they were supposed to be photographed with the stamp...
First I silver embossed on the card base. I used clear stamps with Versamark to do that. Then I used blue glimmer paper with the a clear stamps and white ink to make the snowfall above the trees. I then used the green glimmer paper and white ink to stamp the design on the trees and hand cut them out, adding some leftover kraft paper for the tree trunks. I die cut the label and white embossed the saying. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!