Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Simon Says ......Merry Christmas ! Blog Challenge

I have several cards that I handmade for Christmas this year there will be several posts to play along with Simon Says ......Merry Christmas Blog Challenge (anything Christmassy).
I white embossed Merry Christmas on first layer that was the card base. I used a blue glimmer paper (really pretty in person) with a snow background stamp and white pigment ink. THen dry embossed with matching folder. I stamped the cute Kristina Werner stamp and colored with copic markers. The hearts were die cut from a SSS die and colored with copic marker. The saying was stamped and same copic red marker used to give accents on it to match the hearts. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card.. fabulous coloring job! :) Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!