Thursday, May 2, 2013

Online Card Class His and Hers Day 1 Birthday Card 1 Hers

The first card I made for the His and Hers class is one made for Her. I used an Impression Obsession stamp to create the Spatter background on the taupe card. I then stamped the Large Flower Hero Arts stamp with distress ink spritzed with water. I used a distress marker to color in the one flower and then fine tip to put dashes above and below the stamped image. I wrapped twine around the card and hand wrote the sentiment using a signo white gel pen ( I love all signo pens they write so smoothly!). As an after-thought I spritzed on perfect pearls when the card was together so that is why it is a little runny looking. I would definitely say do it while they are separate or don't do it at all... Lesson learned I hope (at least until next time ;o)! Thanks for joining me on my adventure through the His and Hers OCC class! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to get out this stamp and try some new techniques. Lovely work. Thanks!
    (Merrit at OCC H&H)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so, it was a lot of fun... I don't do it often enough either. If you looked at my other blog posts you'll see this flower done in different inks. I do better doing things in batches and then creating the cards with them later...

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!