Thursday, May 2, 2013

Paper Smooches April 29- May 5 ANYTHING GOES challenge Card 1

I will be putting in a few cards for the http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2013/04/april-29-may-5-anything-goes-challenge.html . I am also going to submit these for the Be Our Guest Challenge. I have never done this but thought I would try since it is over June when we will not be homeschooling and I would like the challenge to produce for Paper Smooches! I first stamped the chickie on the cardstock so I would not have to cut out the very top. I cut out this adorable chick after stamping on the cute paper. Then paper pieced back in the eyes in white. The one piece was a scrap from a background piece I made and the sentiment was stamped on part of a packaging piece from a stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!