Thursday, May 2, 2013

Online Card Class His and Hers Day 1 Birthday Card 1 Hers Card 2

This is my second hers card that I created for the Online Card Class His and Hers. This birthday card was created using the SSS May 2013 card kit. I love the stamps for this month (alright who am I kidding I really love all that I have gotten~ Kristina Werner is my hero~ She creates the stamps for SSS and is Soooo talented)! I used vellum and paper from the kit and white embossed on the vellum coloring in behind it with Copic markers to make the flowers stand out. I punched out a border and stapled on the heart fabric borders, also part of the kit. Then I wrote the sentiment on the side with a signo black pen. The left side seems a bit empty... I was thinking about adding some random dots with pearl pen but I decided to leave it blank. What do you think? Should I add something or do you think it is best left like it is? I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!