Thursday, May 2, 2013

Online Card Class His and Hers Day 4 Father's Day Card His

This card was inspired by Kelly Rasmussen's card with the fold to it. I thought this was super fun! I will be posting the Mother's Day too once the elements are dry... I used the same hearts but for the Father's Day card I used wet cement to stamp on a khaki card stock and inked around the paper for the wrap around to help blend it in.. I found a paper from a 6x6 pad to wrap around and used 4 hearts stacked on top of each other then also inked with dame color (funny how they all have different color depending on the original color~ but it is all good!) to add the needed dimension. This tab stays put behind the heart and flips open. Such fun! Don't ya think ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!