Friday, May 16, 2014

OCC Watercolor Card Technique from Day 6

For this technique I had some old but still usable rubber cement on hand.  I stamped the image and then used the rubber cement to mask off the flower that I stamped.  I then used the only two Peerless Watercolor paint on paper that I got from a Studio Calico Class (I never did see how to use it so I was glad to see how…).  I really like the Peerless it was a fabulous easy and I could definitely see it as being very portable! YAY! I just war my watercolor paper and then painted on the color and then let it dry.
After that just peel off the rubber cement and easy peasy!




Try it won't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!