Thursday, May 22, 2014

OCC Watercolor Class stamping on ink spritzed with water


This example from the OCC Watercolor Class is one of inking my stamp and then spritzing it with water.  It was not a very clear image of the bouquet of flowers (I guess I need to work on this technique).  SInce it didn't show up very well I decided to stamp the image with versa fine ink after it dried. I think it turned out nicely.  I added a back ground I stamped previously with this image to make the card.

I then decided that I wanted more color so I used my distress markers.  I used an acrylic block to put some of the marker on it and then used an ink blender to pick up the color and add it to the flower.  This is the end result.


Give these techniques a try and sign up for the OCC Watercolor Class it really has a ton of tips and well worth the money!

~May God bless your day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!