Thursday, May 22, 2014

OCC Watercolor Class Inktense Pencils


  Here I used Inktense pencils, then added a bit of water to it.  It bled out some so it probably would have been better to emboss the image first.  I still think it turned out pretty.  I will be adding it to a card eventually but I really like to try the technique. Sometimes I put it in a little bin where I can whip up a  specific card when I don't have a lot of time but want something that takes a bit more time. So this will go there and you may see it again here attached to a card later on.
  I really do love Inktense pencil on a side note as they really do stay vibrant so it definitely gives it a different look for watercoloring!








Give these techniques a try and sign up for the OCC Watercolor Class it really has a ton of tips and well worth the money!

~May God bless your day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!