Friday, November 15, 2013

Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop (HCW) Day 1 Card Three

I made a design using scale of hexagons similar to a Simon Says Stamp die and the background here resulted from using the inner part for this. I used transfer tape to make it easier to keep them lined up and just had to fix a few by hand. I then used some distress ink blended over top to have it not look so white. Then I created the Merry Christmas in SCAL and die cut it using the gold Wink of Stella pen on the star and red stickles on the Merry with the dot of the eye in the same stickles for dimension. What do you think, I'd love to know! Thanks for stopping by; may your day be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!