Friday, November 15, 2013

Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop (HCW) Day 1 Card Two

These next two cards started with a 4x6 glossy photo paper (I know Tim says not to use that but I have a stack of photo paper that I kept getting for a time with my printer ink and I just figured I would try it since the glossy paper I bought I can't find (another story entirely) and the one I ordered has not come yet... So I did alcohol ink on it for Christmasy colors (I believe red pepper and clover). I die cut a little different design that I also used SCAL for my cricut and will be using the positive die cut on some other cards, probably Christmas cards (might have more on that later). Then I outlined the words again not sure if I like this better or not??? I used a viva decor pen to add some of the positive space back in so that you can read the words better and some of the actual positive die cuts as well. Also used the viva pen for the stars...
This card I did the same as above but added Viva Decor Ice White Pearl pen for all the positive space to make the words stand out and gold stickles for the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!