Sunday, November 17, 2013

Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop (HCW) Day 2 continued

So this is version two, so see my previous post if you want to see how I created this... So I remembered this time to use the distress inks blended on the background BEFORE I placed it on the glued background of the actual card.  It is so pretty in person because I used homemade mist with perfect pearls.  I may have gotten it a little too wet because when it dried it had shrunk a little...hmmm guess what that meant~ it was a bit hard to make all the puzzle pieces fit.  So I had to cut one of the tree trunks off and the reindeer in two different places to make it fit.  So could you tell that from the picture?  Well I will warn you so maybe you don't repeat the same mistake...but it is really pretty with the pearly shimmer to the background any way!  What do you think any advice?  What would you do different? Any suggestions??? Which card do you like better ?~God bless~

Here I just had to add an eye and rudolph nose again.  It just didn't seem complete what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. hello Janet! you're a winner! find all the details here http://starttoscrap.blogspot.gr/2013/11/drum-roll-please-giveaway-winner.html
    and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate any comments or constructive criticism! God bless you abundantly!